Stonecrest Park Club
BY- Laws for Members
STONECREST PARK CLUB
102 Ryan Road
Blakeslee, Pa. 18610
A majority, of the Directors and Membership present, showing approval in appropriate detail the following:
1. Fisherman must comply with the State Fishing Laws and Regulations and must possess and display a Pennsylvania
License, Any failure to comply may result in a fine imposed by the PA Fish and Game Commission which regularly
patrols Association property.
2. Fishing is not permitted at any beach area at Stonecrest Park.
1. NO hunting is permitted within the confines of the Stonecrest Park Community.
2. Carrying a loaded firearm (pistol, rifle, shotgun,, flintlock, black powder, air gun, BB gun, bow and arrow or any device capable of propelling a projectile of any kind) within the confines of the Stonecrest community is strictly PROHIBITED unless authorized by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Said authorization shall be registered with, the Association
3. DISCHARGING ANY SUCH FIREARMS WITHIN THE CONFINES OF
STONE CRESTPASK IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
4. Any person in possession of any firearms must be in compliance with the laws of the
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania,
1. Any vehicle parked on a street, which impedes vehicular traffic in any way, shall be removed at owner's expense,
2. The owners of an illegally parked vehicle will be responsible far any damages which may be incurred.
3. It shall be illegal to park in a prohibited area including intersections er tight ®f way, private property, etc.
4. No on-street parking permitted anytime when snowfall is anticipated or when snowfall exceeds 2 inches in-depth to
permit proper snowplowing. Vehicles interfering with snowplowing may be towed by a private towing firm. The owner
of the vehicle will have to pay the towing fee, and any other fees incurred, to the towing firm, in order to
obtain the vehicle release.
5. Parking Fines
A. Prohibited Packing
1st offense $5.00
B. Private Property
1st offense $10.00
Each additional Offense $10.00
C. Parking on street (During snow periods)
1st offense $25.00
Each additional offense $25.00 and vehicle will be towed at owner's expense.
As in most recreation settings, there are Inherent risks in the use of the facilities and grounds of Stonecrest Park. Thus
there is a risk that you assume when you are involved in the use of any facility or on the grounds of Stonecrest Park.
Caution and great care must be taken at all times by you, your family and your guests in order to avoid injury. The
Stonecrest Park Association t The Officers and Directors, their divisions, and their agents have no liability for lakes, pools,
and grounds safety or for any injury occasioned by your use of the facilities and grounds of Stonecrest Park, or by the
activities of other members, guests, or others, regardless of whether their presence is authorized or unauthorized. In
addition, the club, Community Association and Corporation do not carry any form of Accident / Illness / Death of
Dismemberment Insurance on any Club Member or guest. Club members and guests must rely on their individual
health and accident insurance policies in the event they are injured at Stonecrest Park.
1. The Stonecrest Park Club and Association know that safety is a top priority to all who visit and utilize the Community
facilities and open space areas. The Association, have placed a high emphasis on safety in order to assure that all
property owners, Club Members and guests have a. safe, as well as enjoyable experience,
2. If you see or hear about anything that may be unsafe call the Association immediately. Whether it be broken
playground equipment,, a. sharp edge on a fence, an animal hole in a walkway, or anything else that you feel may be
hazardous please call the Association office at (570)646-8726.
3. Don't wait for an accident to happen. You can help prevent an accident by providing the Association with early
notification of areas of concern
Dogs and Pets
1. Stonecrest Park Association Rules and Regulations and the Pennsylvania State Laws require, that all pets he on their
owner's property or under the control of their owner’s at all times. Under no circumstances are pets permitted to run at
large. In addition, it is recommended that barking dogs be kept inside at all times and pets are not permitted at any of
the Stonecrest Park Recreation facilities. PLEASE be considerate of your neighbors and fellow Association members.
2. Fines will be imposed. Amount of fine to be determined by the Board of Directors,
Door - to - Door Solicitations
Door - to - Door solicitations of any kind are not permitted in Stonecrest Park. If any solicitors do knock at your door ask (hem please leave politely. And if they don't leave call the police! m
Ice Skating Safely Rules
Ice skating is not ALLOWED on the lake in Stonecrest Park even during the coldest winter months due to uncertain
weather conditions and the fluctuating thickness of the ice.
As of May, 1995 recycling has become mandatory for all property owners in Tunkhannock Township. All residents are required by ordinance to participate. Owners may pick up their recycling trash barrels &t the Township Municipal Office.
You would then make the necessary arrangements with your trash hauler for pickup. For more information call
Tunkhannock Township Municipal Office at 646-3608.
Motor vehicles share, the roads in Stonecrest Park -with a large number of bicycles and pedestrians. Thus the
maximum reasonable speed limit on any road in Stonecrest Park is twenty (20) miles per hour.
It is the responsibility of each property owner in Stonecrest Park to make necessary arrangements for the disposal of alt trash generated by their household.
Unlicensed Vehicles and Drivers
All vehicles operated on roadways and common areas in Stonecrest Park must be properly licensed, inspected and
insured and must be operated by & licensed driver, Please note that all vehicles, must be licensed, inspected and
insured In such a manner that they can legally be operated on any public (state or township) roadway. In. addition,
vehicles are only permitted to be operated on the roadways, driveways, and parking areas in the community. Mini-bikes,
ATV's and dirt bikes are not permitted, in Stonecrest Park unless they meet all of the above regulations
Stonecrest Park community has been very fortunate over the years in that they have experienced a minimal amount of vandalism and theft, both to community property and to the property of club members. However, any amount of
vandalism and theft is unacceptable at Stonecrest Park. To further deter vandalism and theft in the Stonecrest Park
Community, the association is prepared la pay a reward for information leading to the arrest and prosecution of any
individual involved in vandalizing or burglarizing community property and/or the property of any club member. Anyone
with information on the above is asked to contact the association office, or the Pocono Mountain regional police or the
state police. It is also important to note that it is the policy of the Stonecrest Park association to prosecute to the full
extent of the taw any individual involved in the vandalizing or burglarizing of any community property. There are no