RULES & REGULATIONS
Stonecrest Park Club
Rules & Regulations for Members
Stonecrest Park Club
102 Ryan Road
Blakeslee, Pa. 18610
Only duly licensed and inspected motorized vehicles within the state of Pennsylvania, including reciprocal agreements with other states, are allowed to operate on any Stonecrest Park Club road by a licensed driver.
2. All ATV's, dirt bikes and snowmobiles prohibited from operation on any Stonecrest Park Club road including any
unpaved road (example: Spring Street) unless declared a state of emergency by the Governor of Pennsylvania.
3. No motorized vehicles allowed on the walkway around the lake (example: ATV's, motorcycles, dirt bikes,
snowmobiles). All licensed vehicles must park in the designated parking area.
4. No speeding. The speed limit throughout Stonecrest Park Club is 25 MPH.
5. No unlicensed or not inspected motorized vehicle allowed to be stored on lots within Stonecrest Park Club that
would be visible to other lot owners.
6. No parking on any Stonecrest Park Club road that could impede vehicular traffic in any way.
Only commonly accepted domestic pets are allowed within Stonecrest Park Club.
Example: NO chickens, ducks, horses, ponies, goats, pigs, wild game, etc.
2. No commercial breeding of pets such as puppy-mills / kennels allowed.
3. All dogs must be on a leash when off the owner’s property. Dog owners are responsible for pick-up/clean-up the
animals waste when walking their dog or dogs.
4. All owners will have their pet/pets licensed as required by law which includes rabies protection.
5. Owners will be responsible for any animal that could be considered a nuisance by the Board of Directors. This
includes barking and/or roaming free throughout Stonecrest Park Club.
Discharging of any firearm is prohibited within Stonecrest Park Club at any time.
2. No type of hunting is permitted within Stonecrest Park Club at any time. This includes archery, black powder,
centerfire, rimfire, pellet and BB's.
The lake is for Stonecrest members/families and their guests. Members must accompany guests.
2. Anyone fishing must have and publicly display a valid Pennsylvania fishing license.
3. Anyone using the lake facilities is responsible for any trash. Worm containers, lure wrappers, candy wrappers, soda
cans, water bottles, etc. should be disposed of in the proper receptacles.
4. The consumption of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited at the lake area. This
includes the bench area.
5. No launching of boats, canoes, etc. allowed.
6. Ice skating is not allowed during the winter months.
7. No ice fishing allowed due to fluctuating ice thickness.
1. Any vehicle parked on a street, which impedes vehicular traffic in any way, shall be removed at owner's expense,
2. The owners of an illegally parked vehicle will be responsible far any damages which
may be incurred.
Building Permits required for new homes. Applications to be filled out and submitted
to the Board of Directors with a copy of approved township permits and building plans
including appropriate fees.
2. Permits required for additions, garages, and storage sheds (over 8' x 10'). Plans must be submitted along with
application including a copy of any necessary township permits and appropriate fee to the Board of Directors. All
property setbacks will be strictly enforced. Disapproval of a permit MAY be based on purely aesthetic grounds.
Any construction must be in harmony with the house on the lot. Permits are required for fence installations. Fences
limited to 48" high with the exception of fences around swimming pools which shall be limited to 72" high. Gates for
driveways that COULD hamper emergency services strictly prohibited.
NOTE: ALL BUILDINGS, ADDITIONS, GARAGES, ETC. MUST COMPLY WITH TUNKHANNOCK TOWNSHIP BUILDING
STANDARDS AT THE TIME OF CONSTRUCTION.
No burning allowed within Stonecrest Park Club. This includes trash and brush. Burn barrels are strictly prohibited.
Camping is not allowed.
3. No littering.
4. No signs advertising commercial entities. The only signs permitted are signs identifying the lot number, not to
exceed 200 square inches in area.
5. No commercial businesses to be run out of homes on residential lots.
6. No noxious or offensive trade or entertainment shall be carried on upon any lot nor shall any nuisance be
7. All developed lots will be maintained to the degree that it would not tend to degrade the Stonecrest development.
This includes weeds, junk, building materials, etc.
8. Any of the above violations shall be assessed a fine by the Board of Directors. The fine for each violation could be up
to $100.00 per incident or a daily fine of $25.00 per incident as determined by the Board of Directors.
Any of the above violations shall be assessed a fine by the Board of Directors. The fine for each violation could be up to $100.00 per incident or a daily fine of $25.00 per incident as determined by the Board of Directors.
Adopted October 12, 2008, by unanimous vote at the quarterly meeting.